- Bloodhounds of Broadway
- A Girl, a Guy, and a Gob
- Charlie Chan at the Wax Museum
- Flight to Mars
- The Amazing Transparent Man *
* - author has seen
Cheesy Pageant Titles
- Girl with the Most Beautiful Hands, NY Photographers Guild
- America's Number One Brunette, Coiffure Creation Council
- Miss Breathless of 1943
- The Gal it Would Be Nicest to Go ‘Chuting With, 541st Parachute Infantry Regiment
- KILLER PROWLS BEHIND THE SCENES OF GAY BROADWAY!
- A chamber of horrors becomes a murder hideout!
- Female against Male ... in a savage land the law forgot ... but which the Nazis remembered!
- Sextette Member
- Comrade Lisa
- Mary Boleslavski
- Nanon de Lartigue
- Luella Purdy
Shortest Marriage: 1 year
Unlikely Spouses & Boyfriends
- Errol Flynn
- Howard Hughes
Whiffs of Scandal: Was arrested and charged with DUI after rear-ending another car and then refusing to take a sobriety test
- Her childhood nickname was “Slugger”
- Was discovered while working as a switchboard operator
- During World War II, she entertained troops, sold war bonds and appeared in a string of war-themed movies
- Was a decent painter
- Was asked to audition for the “Old Rose” role in Titanic, but was too ill to do so
Where can I learn more?