Few know it, but Allison was very smart and funny, in addition to exuding sultry sexuality from every pore. As for that second quality, she’s actually the one with the famous quote, “Who do I have to f**k to get off this picture?”
Embarrassing Real Name: Mary Jane Hayes
Embarrassing Real Birthplace: Charleston, WV
Cheesy Pageant Titles
- Miss District of Columbia
- Official Hostess, Washington Cherry Blossom Festival
- Miss Dixie
- Queen of the Atlantic
- Forget-Me-Not Girl (Disabled American Veterans)
- Miss 7-11 (not the C-store, by the way)
- The High-Powered Rifle
- The Steel Jungle
- The Purple Mask
- The Hypnotic Eye
- The Crawling Hand *
- The Unearthly *
- The Undead *
- The Disembodied
* - author has seen
- FEMALE WITCH DOCTOR ... FIENDISH TIGRESS OF THE JUNGLE!
- A thousand years of naked terror!
- ZOMBIES OF THE OCEAN DEEPS!
- An army of mutants on a mission from hell!
- BEWARE HIS HYPNOTIC POWER that turns human flesh into helpless robots!
- TWISTED MEN AND TWISTED WOMEN ... LIVING IN A TEMPEST OF DISTORTED DESIRE!
- See a female colossus ... her mountainous torso, skyscraper limbs, giant desires!
- Angel Case
- Pearl Chute
- Tonda Metz
Whiffs of Scandal
- Had an early marriage annulled
- Posed semi-nude for Gent
- Modeled for Frederick’s of Hollywood
Untimely Demise: At age 46, of lead poisoning / leukemia /kidney failure from a dietary supplement she was taking
- A statuesque 5’8”
- Accomplished classic pianist
- Was a living test screen for color TV broadcasts
- Discovered at a reception for Supreme Court Justice Earl Warren
- Was an Elvis babe, in Tickle Me
- Injured on the set twice, breaking some ribs on Sign of the Pagan and an arm on Gunslinger
- Famous for her sneer
Where can I learn more?
- Glamour Girls of the Silver Screen
- The Astounding B Monster ("fifty feet of feminine pulchritude")
- Brian’s Drive-In Theater
- Cult Sirens
- Classic Film & TV Cafe ("pulchritude with attitude")
- Washington Post cartoon bio