As for her oeuvre ... Somehow or other, she got stuck with Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin more than once. And her later years included such TV fare as Batman, Starsky and Hutch, and General Hospital.
Embarrassing Real Name: Corinne Dibos
- Too Hot to Handle
- She's Dressed to Kill
- The Phantom of Hollywood
- My Friend Irma Goes West
- Dr. Heckyl and Mr. Hype
- The man with the do-it-yourself murder kit!
- He wanted one of four women... and he wanted her dead!
- Filmed in Quebec, where it actually happened!
- Yvonne Rousseau
- Yvonne Le Tete
- Yvonne Yvonne
- Pizelle Puree
- Madame Ruanda
Shortest Marriage: 1 week
Unlikely Spouses & Boyfriends
- Orson Welles
- Darryl F. Zanuck
Whiffs of Scandal
- Sued Zsa Zsa Gabor for slander
- Multiple acrimonious divorces
- Suicide attempt
- Her father invented Pyrex, the glass you can stick in the oven
- Studied criminal law at the Sorbonne
- Became a hypnotherapist after retiring from acting
- Inherited one and half million when her father died
Where can I learn more?
- Has Corinne Been a Good Girl? (tell-all memoir)
- Glamour Girls of the Silver Screen
- Brian's Drive-in Theater
A votre sante!