Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to find much of anything on her. In fact, to learn more, I ended up letting Google translate several pages in Italian and Spanish and German for me. And it’s there that I learned that Diana was:
actually called ana maria vega Cazorla, is one of the actresses of spaghetti, was born in Madrid in 1940 I was formed in the theater and as a classical dancer dance and flamenco. How often the case, he made the leap from theater to film, where he became a face was regular, but always of B-movies: horror, action, science fiction, spaghetti western, was in the latter genre where a hole was carved, but the decline of himself and his marriage in 1978, also the year of his last film, definitely away from the screens, to pursue his private life.
Couldn’t have said it better myself.
Real Name: Ana Maria Vega
- Sex Charade
- The Awful Dr. Orlof *
- The Playboy and His Sprees
- Superargo and the Faceless Giants *
- Fangs of the Living Dead *
- House of Psychotic Women
* - author has seen
- A warning for the youth... An alarm call for the parents
- They had taken his bride - and killed her. Now he would take California - and kill it!
- Submit to the master or be frozen forever in his cold-storage harem!
- His Shrine Was the Face of Terror!
- Bertha Zemis
- Janet Spokane
- Novie de Rock
- Gitana, Daylight’s Girl
Where can I learn more?