Embarrassing Real Birthplace: Cleveland
Cheesy Pageant Titles
- Homecoming Queen, Case Western Reserve
- National Cover Girl, Columbia Pictures
- Air Races Queen
- Vacancy for a Death
- The Naked City
- Inside the Walls of Folsom Prison
- I Was a Communist for the FBI *
- Tarzan’s Savage Fury
* - author has seen
- DARING! DASHING! DANGEROUS!
- RAW LIFE! REAL LIFE! RECKLESS LIFE!
- A Musical Ice-Travaganza!
- Sensation-Upon-Sensation! The whole undercover operation of the most danger-laden assignment in the entire history of the F.B.I.!
- Helena Glory
- Jane (yup, that Jane)
- The New Terpsichore
Unlikely Spouses & Boyfriends
- John Randolph Hearst (son of William Randolph Hearst)
- William S. Paley (CEO of CBS)
- Had a BA from Case Western Reserve
- Was a cover girl for Cosmopolitan, McCalls, and Esquire
- Made the best-dressed list of Vogue and Harper's Bazzar
- Was photographed by Cecil Beaton and sketched by Matisse
- Not to be confused with Dolores Hart, an Elvis babe who became a nun
Where can I learn more?
Have a creepy Easter!