Vetri was charged with attempted murder after allegedly shooting [husband Bruce] Rathgeb from close range inside the Hollywood apartment they were then sharing after an argument on Saturday, October 16, 2010. The Los Angeles Police Department’s Hollywood Division arrested Vetri the same day, and she was jailed on $1.53 million bail, which the judge refused to reduce, pending trial. In January of 2011, the same judge denied her attorney's request for a reduction of the charge of attempted murder, and she was ordered to stand trial on that charge. However, between January and September of 2011, the charge against Vetri was reduced to attempted voluntary manslaughter, to which she eventually pleaded no contest. The judge sentenced her to nine years in state prison.The National Inquirer adds that “the couple were both high on methamphetamine and had been drinking at the time of the incident.” Sounds like my kind of gal!
Cheesy Pageant Titles: Hollywood Deb Star
- Group Marriage
- When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth *
- Invasion of the Bee Girls *
* - author has seen
- Ordinary housewives turn into ravishing creatures
- They'll Love the Very Life Out of Your Body!
- Enter an age of unknown terrors, pagan worship and virgin sacrifice ...
- Dolly Daly
- Charisma Highcloud
- Florence of Arabia
- Isis (human form)
Number of Marriages: 4
Whiffs of Scandal
- Multiple Playboy shoots
- Um, how about murder charges?
- Nine years in prison then?
- Her parents were immigrants from Italy
- Also went by the name Angela Dorian (after the liner Andrea Doria)
- Turned down the Sue Lyon role in Lolita
- Suffered two broken ribs when she fell out of a hammock on a Playboy photo shoot
- Worked as a waitress and bartender after her movie career was over
- Former friend of B movie babe Claudia Jennings
Where can I learn more?
Nice, um, claw thing