- Running her own real estate company
- Managing a number of screenwriters
- Earning a Ph.D. in nutrition from Pacific Western University (and acting as adjunct professor there)
- Writing two books on pet nutrition, Natural Cat Care and Natural Dog Care
Before retirement? Well, we've got some classic B's, a handful of well-known flicks, and tons of TV. She was also an Elvis and a Star Trek babe.
Cheesy Pageant Titles
- Miss Rheingold
- Most Photogenic Beauty of the Year, Cannes
- Most Promising New Star, National Association of Theatre Owners
- Elvis Found Alive
- Blood Devils (AKA Beast of Blood)
- The Velvet Vampire *
* - author has seen
- They desired her body... She craved their blood.
- See Human Heads Transplanted!
- She's waiting to love you...to death! Climax after climax of terror and desire...where the living change places with the dead.
- See natives eaten alive by giant vultures!
- 2nd Girl
- College Girl
- The Mark's Girl
- Volvo Boss
Unlikely Spouses & Boyfriends
- Shel Silverstein
- William Shatner
- Elvis (really more like a crush though)
Whiffs of Scandal: Just a touch of nudity
- Discovered by Rick and Ozzie Nelson while walking past their offices
- Lists playing the pedal harp and dancing Argentine tango as hobbies
- Is married to "noted British artist" Nazim Artist (and, yes, I do believe that's his real name)
Where can I learn more?
- Personal site
- Interview (mostly about Elvis, I'm afraid)
- Glamour Girls of the Silver Screen