Real Name: Martha MacVicar (I guess they didn’t like the alliteration)
Embarrassing Real Birthplace: Ann Arbor, MI
Cheesy Pageant Titles: Miss Timber, Northeastern Retail Lumbermen's Association
- Bad Boy
- Hi’ya, Sailor
- The Mummy’s Ghost
- Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman
- Captive Wild Woman
- A trail of perfume ... and violence!
- Those Hilarious "GUYS FROM MILWAUKEE"
- Boldly it sweeps ... Across the screen!
- Nameless! Fleshless! Deathless!
- FROZEN EVIL meets FIERY HATE
- High school girl
- Miss McLean, a student
- Carmen Sternwood
Number of Marriages: 3
Shortest Marriage: 4 months
Unlikely Spouses & Boyfriends
- Jimmy Stewart
- Mickey Rooney (she was 6 inches taller than he)
Untimely Demise: At age 46, of cancer
- Former model
- Popular pinup during WWII
- Had a big role in the the noir classic The Big Sleep
- Was a big bowler
Where can I learn more?
Eye of newt ...