Embarrassing Real Name: Edith Tooker
Embarrassing Real Birthplace: Brooklyn
Cheesy Pageant Titles
- Miss General Electric
- New York Skate Queen
- California Chiropractic Assoc. Perfect Posture Week Queen
- Tunnel of Love
- The Rebel Set
- Here Come the Jets
- Hootenanny Hoot
- The Free-Living World of the Over-Teens!
- Hilarious Sophisticated Entertainment for ADULTS ONLY!
- 30 MINUTES TO LIVE - Head-hunter Drums grew louder in the jungle and a condemned criminal held 9 lives in his hands
- FROM THE BOLD BLUSHING STAGE HIT OF SEX IN THE SUBURBS!
- B-GUYS! (The Beatnicks) Living and Loving for strange kicks! JET DOLLS! Ready and willing to go into orbit! KING OF BEATSVILLE! Master mind behind a million dollars worth of murder! THE "WEIRDIES"! Nobody knows what makes them tick!
- Karen, the Waitress
- B Girl
Unlikely Spouses & Boyfriends
- John Barrymore, Jr.
- George Hormel (the meat heir)
- Melvin Belli (the lawyer)
- Lance Fuller (Ed Wood favorite)
- George Raft
- Frank Sinatra
Whiffs of Scandal
- Disqualified from Miss Rheingold contest for being underage
- First marriage at age 16
- Appeared in Modern Man, Playboy, Cavalier, and Nugget
- Lawsuits with the middle two
- Was on the dole
- Started modeling at age 11
- Was “immortalized” in a song by the Limeliters
- She was seen smoking a pipe, wearing a monocle, and sporting toe rings, long before the ‘60s really took off
- Possible model for Jessica Rabbit
Where can I learn more?
I rest my case