- Being a real live Li’l Abner character (if growing up in Paragould AR, picking cotton as a child, and running away from home at age 13 counts)
- Being a huge pinup star (in mags like Carnival, Dare, Glance, Pose and Titter), with no qualms about getting all nekkid
- Hanging out with the Rat Pack
- Being the first female trick shot golfer, including being able to hit a ball out of someone’s mouth 210 yards
Embarrassing Real Birthplace: Paragould, AR
Cheesy Pageant Titles
- Miss Orange Whip
- Miss Potato Chip of 1954
- I Married a Woman
- House of Women
- Untamed Youth
- The Devil’s Hand *
- The Naked Monster
* - author has seen
- They Carved a Scar of Ravaging Terror Across The West!
- It struck with savage fury destroying ... killing all that crossed its path!
- Youth turned “rock-n-roll” wild and the “punishment” farm that makes them wilder!
- Secrets of the cells! Shame of inmates! Babies born in jails! Innocents thrown in with female bully-boys!!!!
- MAN-MONSTER FROM THE SLIMY DEPTHS!
- Mrs. Lipschitz
- Blonde Cultist
- Tassles Terhune
Shortest Marriage: Less than a year
Unlikely Spouses & Boyfriends
- Peter Lawford
- Dean Martin
- Frank Sinatra
- Mobster Johnny Roselli
- Sammy Davis Jr.
- Ricardo Montalban
- Telly Savalas
- Errol Flynn
- Clark Gable
- Bob Hope
- Jack Benny
- Jerry Lewis
- Howard Hughes
Whiffs of Scandal: Other than the mobsters and the nudity, you mean?
- Of French, Irish, and Native American descent
- She claimed to be Marilyn Monroe’s BFF
- Played a dominatrix in George Michael's video for "Outside," his comeback after being arrested for “lewd acts” in a Los Angeles public lavatory
Where can I learn more?
- Official site
- Jeanne Carmen: My Wild, Wild Life as a New York Pin Up Queen, Trick Shot Golfer & Hollywood Actress (book)
- Jeanne Carmen: Queen of the B-Movies, E! True Hollywood Story (video)
- Glamour Girls of the Silver Screen
Jeanne & (unknown) friend