* - author has her autograph
A stunning brunette from across the pond, Caroline Munro supplemented her limited thespian skills with incredible looks. She was a Bond babe and Hammer honey, and was in some classic sci-fi movies as well (including the priceless Starcrash). She has her own website, is very popular on the fan circuit, and seems to be beloved by all. And she still looks incredible!
Cheesy Pageant Titles: Evening Standard (London) Face of the Year Contest
- Howl of the Devil
- Dracula Today
- Slaughter High
- Captain Kronos – Vampire Hunter *
- Flesh for the Beast
* - author has seen
- A galactic adventure beyond your wildest dreams!
- The time: now. The place: Kings Road, Chelsea. The killer: Count Dracula.
- There's horror in the halls... Lynching in the lunchroom... Murder in metal shop
- The hit British gay comedy about cruising... in the afterlife!
- Mystic Mary
- Carla the Gypsy
- Stella Star
- Abbey Church
Unlikely Spouses & Boyfriends: Robert Plant, of Led Zeppelin
- Went to a convent school, and was taught by nuns
- Started as a model
- Cut an EP (her backing band included Cream, as well as Steve Howe of Yes)
- Was a game show hostess
- Has appeared in music videos for Adam Ant and Meat Loaf
- Is dyslexic
- Has never appeared nude
Where can I learn more?
- Personal site
- Interview 2
- Fan site
- Fan site 2
- Glamour Girls of the Silver Screen
- Cult Sirens
- Brian’s Drive-In Theatre
Ah, the '80s