I do know that her career featured an interesting combination of B’s (sword and sandal seemed to be a particular specialty) as well as some real classics (how about La Dolce Vita and Polanski’s Repulsion?).
Embarrassing Real Name: Elisabeth Scatcherd
- Dark Avenger
- The Mummy *
- Slave Queen of Babylon
- The Death Ray Mirror of Dr. Mabuse *
- Frankenstein’s Great Aunt Tillie
* - author has seen
- The nightmare world of a virgin's dreams becomes the screen's shocking reality!
- Psycho Puppet or Cold-Blooded Killer?
- Flaming With the Barbaric Cruelties And Infamous Conquests of the Dark Age of Terror!
- Its evil look brings MADNESS! Its evil spell ENSLAVES! Its evil touch KILLS KILLS KILLS!
- Maria Maddalena Masanet
- Went to Oxford
- She was half French / half English, though born in France
- She was trilingual - English, French, and Italian
Where can I learn more?
- Fan site (a francais)
- wikiFeet (yes, there is a site out there dedicated solely to pictures of actresses' feet)