Claudine was able to parlay her Bond stint into a photo shoot in Playboy and a spot on a TV special with Bob Hope and Danny Thomas (I know, hard to get any more glamorous than that).
After that, Claudine did little more on this side of the pond. Instead, she became something of a staple in French, Italian, and Spanish B’s, retiring with 80 credits total.
Embarrassing Real Name: Claudine Oger (I guess that was too much like “ogre”)
Cheesy Pageant Titles
- Miss France World
- Miss World, first runner up
- The Devil in Love
- Kali Yug, the Goddess of Vengeance
- Bay of Blood (AKA Twitch of the Death Nerve)
- Sons of Satan
- Black Belly of the Tarantula
- Madman or Mastermind? Who was using a comic strip as a BLUEPRINT FOR MURDER?
- Dynamite is the drug in this brutal fight for survival!
- With needles dipped in deadly venom the victims are paralyzed - so they must lie awake and watch themselves die!
- The first motion picture to require a face to face warning. May be the last shock film you will ever want to see! Every ticket holder must pass through The Final Warning Station. We must warn you face-to-face!
Whiffs of Scandal: Married a man twice her age (he was 41, she was 18)
- Was discovered by the Bond crew on the beach while vacationing in the Bahamas
- Was 20 when she starred in Thunderball
- Had her first child at age 49
Where can I learn more?