Okay, okay, the Bond thing was a TV adaption of Casino Royale (and on some series named Climax! which I never heard of). The Tarzan thing did have Johnny Weissmuller in it though. Unfortunately, someone other than Linda played Jane.
Ms. Christian was much more famous for her off-screen exploits, especially her many affairs and her jet-setting lifestyle. All in all, she was more famous for being famous than anything else.
Embarrassing Real Name: Blanca Welter
Unusual Real Birthplace: Tampico, Mexico
Cheesy Pageant Titles: Azalea Queen
- Tarzan and the Mermaids
- Passport for a Corpse
- The Devil’s Hand *
- Slaves of Babylon
* - author has seen
- BARBARIC RITUALS! ... SAVAGE THRILLS! ... PAGAN SPLENDORS!
- LOVE SACRIFICE TO A HEATHEN MAN-GOD!
- NEVER-BEFORE ... Tarzan's undersea death-battle with a giant octopus!
- SCORES OF AQUA-CUTIES ... SLAVES TO A VILLAINOUS IDOL'S WILL!
- Mignonette Chappuis
- Princess Panthea
- Hine Moa
Shortest Marriage: Less than a year
Unlikely Spouses & Boyfriends
- Errol Flynn
- Tyrone Power
- Glenn Ford
- Diego Rivera
- Various playboys, millionaires, bullfighters, race car drivers, etc.
Whiffs of Scandal:
- Sued by a former boyfriend who wanted his $1M worth of jewels back
- Many very public affairs
- "Her pet Chihuahua, jealous over the missing attention he receives over the bullfighters, jumps to his death from her terrace" (Glamour Girls of the Silver Screen)
- Half Dutch, half Mexican
- Lived all over the world growing up, and as a result spoke French, German, Dutch, Spanish, English, and Italian (she called herself "sexilingual")
- Attended medical school in then British Palestine
- Once worked as a plastic surgeon’s assistant
- Stage name was coined by lover Errol Flynn
- Nickname was “The Anatomic Bomb”
Where can I learn more?