* - author has her autograph
Veronica Carlson was the classic “English rose” – a fresh, blonde, buxom, pale-skinned beauty. As such, she fit the formula for a Hammer victim to a T.
Unfortunately, though, Veronica’s career was rather short, lasting only eight years, and with only three Hammer flicks among her 20 credits. She retired at age 30 and eventually moved to the U.S. (she currently lives in South Carolina). She keeps herself busy these days with painting and is also popular on the convention circuit. And she still looks unbelievable today.
Real Name: Veronica Glazer
- The Horror of Frankenstein
- Dracula Has Risen from the Grave
- Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed
- Pussycat, Pussycat, I Love You
- Step Right Up! The Freakmaster will scare the very life out of you!
- ALL NEW AND ALL TOO TERRIFYING! THE MOST FRIGHTENING 'FRANKENSTEIN' MOVIE EVER FILMED!
- Inflamed with his Vampire thirst for blood and evil and beautiful girls.
- Tall Blonde
- Got her first modeling job because she knew judo
- Was discovered in a newspaper ad by the head of Hammer
- Was a genuine Hammer fan before starring in their movies
- Was the only female lead to play opposite Christopher Lee's Dracula and Peter Cushing’s Dr. Frankenstein
- Refused to appear nude, which may have had something to do with her early retirement
- Has been married to the same guy for over 40 years
Where can I learn more?
Veronica and friend