Primarily a comedienne, she starred with Laurel and Hardy, Abbott and Costello, and the Marx Brothers. She also took a turn in Westerns, crime dramas, war movies, pre-historics, sci fi, and pretty much everything else out there.
- Youth Takes a Fling
- Jazz Mad
- House of Horrors
- Slaughter Trail
- The Naked Kiss *
- Tarzan’s New York Adventure
* - author has seen
- Fang and claw killers stalk the city streets!
- WILD SAVAGE LAW...Tough Flaming Adventure!!
- Raw Panic The Screen Never Dared Reveal!
- The boldest story of love you have ever been permitted to see!
- Ella Goff Finch
- Estelle Hohengarten
- Lorabelle Larkin
- Camille Quinlaw
- Consuela MacNish
Unlikely Spouses & Boyfriends: Clark Gable (she actually carried a torch for him for the rest of her life, never marrying)
- Her father, Ray Grey, was one of the Keystone Kops and then later a director
- One of her babysitters as a child was Gloria Swanson
- Discovered waiting for her mom, a film editor
- Made her film debut at age 10, in the silent version of Uncle Tom’s Cabin
- Was a Mormon and staunch conservative Republican
Where can I learn more?
- Brian's Drive-In Theater
- Interview about her Westerns
- On her relationship with Gable
Ho, ho, ho!